'Once Upon' an exhibition


Leeloo's 2nd birthday calls for a special celebration.. and what better way then to celebrate with an art exhibition, 'Once upon.'
Young, fresh, whimsical, (if I do say so myself,) artists come together to submit their pieces that will be for sale on the night.

I'm so pleased to be presented to sit amongst such talent.

Tabitha Emma is behind the beautiful artwork.
I wish I could play!

"Opening night will be Thursday November 19th 2009 at aMBUSH gallery from 6pm to 9pm, with the exhibition open daily from 10am to 5pm through to Sunday 22nd November. Artworks will be available for sale, and from Friday to Sunday there will be a Leeloo “pop-up store” for the public to have a hands-on look at some of our gorgeous online goodies. All walks of life are welcome, and we look forward to seeing you there!"

SUPPORTED BY:
frankie magazine
the finders keepers
forth thread
Design Federation
aMBUSH Gallery