16.03

New online stock
Misu, Kendra and Anastasia are now all available online at http://www.lucyhope.bigcartel.com/
These 3 pieces were apart of Leeloo's 'Once Upon' exhibition in November 2009.
They are all original and come in a beautiful white ornate frame.
I want to get all my new work framed like this!

I also have one framed print each of Cleo and Ava, who have both been featured in Frankie and Girlfriend magazine last year. Prints are not normally something I do, but these two were in such high demand I decided to do one of each! They are only $99, cheap and very limited!

You can also see all of the above pieces or buy them at Lady Petrovas boutique in Flinders Lane Melbourne.

Frank and Myrth
Abrax is now available at Frank and Myrth in Sandgate, Brisbane.
If you are in the area you should defiantly drop by Tahnee's boutique and have a look.
You can also get my cards there.
Hooray for Brisbane!

Postage
My postage has been amended on my online store because it was a little too expensive before.

Leeloo
New cards available
Do, Fleur, Abrax, Honey, Luna, Meeko, Poppy, Puddles, Shrio, Wanderer
*phew.. quite a few there.

XX