My first home
I live with Sebastian the brave bear
My home is constantly a work in progress but I decided to just bite the bullet and post some pics

 Stalagmite vase from urbanoutfitters.com with poppys from Marni's Fresh Flowers
Vintage leaves for keys from op shops and ebay

 My awesome yellow vase thingo from Ali's Emporium for $10
I don't know what it originally was for

 Zucchini bread (we grow them in the garden)


 Vintage kitchenette from Jimmy's cheap furniture, $165
Lucky cat from Seminyak, Bali

 Treasure chest, the koala in the bottom left hand pane is actually this awesome teapot from Japan

 Mario Testino 






 Vintage mare and foal lamp from Ali's Emporium 





 Wardrobe room
Chest of draws from Ikea

 Framed artwork by me! 
www.lucyhope.bigcartel.com

 Mirror from Novita

 Horse lamp from Fleur Wood

 House of Harlow pieces by Nicole Richie